Macaroni with peas
Servings :2 persons Time :25 mins
- 1 and half teaspoon cooking oil
- 250 gm of macaroni
- 1 medium sized finely chopped onion
- 2 medium sized finely chopped tomatoes
- ginger-garlic paste 1 teaspoon
- red chili powder 1/2 teaspoon
- turmeric powder 1/4 teaspoon
- salt according to taste
- 1 small bowl of boiled green peas
- mint/coriander finely chopped for garnish
- tomato sauce to garnish
- Keep on medium flame a Container add 4 glass of water ,1 teaspoon of oil, 1 teaspoon of salt add 250 grams of macaroni to boil.Boil the macaroni till it is fully cooked. Then strain the macaroni in keep it aside.
- In a shallow pan on a medium flame add oil and finely chopped onions,salt and fry till golden brown .Then add ginger-garlic paste and cook for 2 minutes.Add tomatoes ,boiled peas, red chili and turmeric powder.
- And cook till the tomatoes are fully cooked keep on stirring to avoid it to sticking to the pan .
- Add the boiled macaroni and cook for a 2 minutes.
- Garnish with tomato sauce , mint/ coriander leaves serve hot .